Rick’s Hog Wild smokes our meats using a blend of Pennsylvania hardwoods.
Never be confused with other Hog Wilds in this area, or across America! We smoke our meat for many hours for the ultimate flavor. Our award winning “Rippin’ Ribs” gently pull off the bone and keep customers coming back for more.
Want to know why no one can beat Rick’s Hog Wild? Here are some more reasons:
- It’s Real BBQ, “Old Skool”!
- Hardwood Only, No Propane!
- Our Own Authentic Hog Wild Style.
- Only the freshest quality cuts of meats are used from local butchers.
- Scrumptious hand cut fries, using the best potatoes available fried in delicious peanut oil.
- Sweet, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
- Tina’s own Homemade House Slaw, BBQ Baked Beans and Chili.
- Quality decorated, clean and cozy indoor dining and lovely outdoor patio seating.
- We treat all of our customers like family.
Many of our faithful customers travel a great distance to satisfy their Hog Wild cravings.
Come on out today and enjoy Real Barbecue – Rick’s Hog Wild style!
Five Star Rating
How delicious is their BBQ? Let me count the ways! Real smoked beef and pork, home-made sauces and slaw, hand cut fries, old fashioned sodas and ciders. And, the decor is amazing. I can tell the owners traveled the antique stores in the area to create a fun and interesting ambiance. Love this place.